Monday, July 16, 2012

zigzag-y...

Hi all :)

Some weeks ago I wanted to try out China Glaze Gothic Lolita, which I was dying to get my fingers on after seeing swatches on it.. When I got it I thought it was kind of meh.. That's why it took me so long to use it... But I'm glad I did it, because on the nails I remembered why I wanted it so bad.. It's lovely.. I think it looks very different in the bottle than on the nails.. Luckily it's how it look on the nails that's important ;)

So this mani I did 'on the go', so it's made in a hurry and with no real plan in mind.. I onæy got some decent photos with my phone the day after..


And a close-up, so you can see the different polishes I used..
I used China Glaze Gothic Lolita as the base color and OPI Skull & Glossbones, Nubar Indigo Illusion, H&M Berry and Purple Glitter. (Look what I just did? I actually provided you with the names of the polishes I used :p)

My thumb was covered in dots in the same colors, hence the dotted 'french'.. But no great pic of that..

I hope you are all doing well! I'm enjoying having the summer off with my bf and fixing up both our apartments because we're both moving right now..

Remember that I have a giveaway going! It ends soon!

Have fun and take care =)

1 comment:

  1. I love Gothic Lolita, and I like your zigzag-y pattern too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...