Saturday, July 14, 2012

Totally off topic..

<p>Hi all :)</p>
<p>I have a totally off topic question to my US-readers..</p>
<p>When I go to Maryland, I need some kind of cell phone plan - or whatever you call it? :p I need some kind of plan where I don't have to be a customer for a year or something.. I need data, but I don't have to be able to make international calls! I don't know how it works over there, so I hoped you guys would be able to help! That would be awesome!
Do you know some kind of plan that would be suitable for me? And what are the typical prices?

Thanks in advance :)

Have fun and take care!

5 comments:

  1. You'll need to get a prepaid phone. You'll probably have to buy the phone, but they're pretty cheap. If you go to tracfone.com or straighttalk.com you can check out pricing, but it's not too expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do a prepaid (burner) phone, or try one of the large pay-as-you go carriers like Virgin mobile or Metro PCS if they cover that area. It's probably cheaper to get an actual plan with a carrier than to pay by the minute/KB. You will have to buy a phone regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are a few carriers that offer prepaids plans, you buy a phone and then you pay monthly but there is no contract, and in most cases they have "unlimited" plans (unlimited data, texting and usually phone minutes)
    some companies that do this are virgin mobile, t mobile, boost mobile, cricket, metro pcs, trac phone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops i forgot to add...some plans like boost and virgin have monthly plans for about $30 for your unlimited text and data plan and like 300 or 500 minutes.

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for your replies! It helps me a lot =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...