Sunday, June 24, 2012

Mixed up pink and turquoise for my mom...

Hi all :)

Last night we celebrated my mom's birthday even though it isn't for another month.. I did nails in the colors I see my mom wearing most often: Pink and turquoise :)


I got a ton of compliments on these! Especially the 'ruffle' nails (Thank you Sarah, for the tutorial!)

A shot with both my hands - I love to mix it up on both hands!


Close-ups, so you can see all the imperfections ;)


The involved:
Ask if you wanna know any names ;)
I loved wearing this! So bright =)

Hopefully it won't be this long until I post again ;)

Have fun and take care!

8 comments:

  1. Jeg elsker farverne, my faves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mange tak, de var virkelig også dejlige at rende rundt med =)

      Delete
  2. A loooot of polishes - and a nice result!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, you're right.. thanks ;)

      Delete
  3. This is totally awesome! I love it!

    Thank you, also, for your kind comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Steve, and you are so very welcome :)

      Delete
  4. I LOVE this look-so fun and bright!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...