Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mixmixmix...?

Hi all :)

I couldn't get any good pics of this mani.. First of all the colors are all wrong.. And my hands looks like.. yeah.. But I'll still show you a few, 'cause I liked this mani.. It was colorful but still subtle..


And I keep trying getting a pic of both hands to show how I mix them up, but I haven't mastered that technique yet :p haha

Here's two close-ups; one from an almost color accurate phone pic (left) and one from my camera (right). Quite a big difference, right? So imagine this mani with the color scheme to the left :p


And the involved:
Ask if you wanna know any names :)
I don't know if you noticed, but I've changed my watermark a bit and made it smaller.. I felt it was taking up too much space..

I hope you're all doing fine =)

Have fun and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...