Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A dented gradient..

Hi all :)

This is a gradient a did a couple of weeks ago.. Of course I ended up denting it before I got a picture, so here's one with dents ;) I got a ton of compliments on this and I really loved it myself!


And a close-up..

This mani did evolve, since I wore it when visiting my boyfriend and after a couple of days with chips I stamped on top of it and did some 'cloudy-ish' tips to hide the chips.. But I didn't remember to take photos of that..

I used some of those Wet'N'Wild fast dry polishes named after tv-shows, gameshows and stuff.. Yes, I'm too lazy to figure out their real names, bu I'll do it if you want me o ;)

Not more from me today!

Have fun and take care =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...