Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Artsy Wednesday - Inspired by your favourite color: Green for environmentalism!

Hi all :)

I did it! I actually made it this time! I really didn't thought I would, but we finished our paper a bit before planned, yeeaah! That means that I have my summer break now! yesyesyes!! hah..

Well I really wanted to do this week's challenge, I had this idea immediately.. My fave color is green.. And green is so very often associated with environmentalism and such.. So this is what my fave color inspired me to do:


Much of this is inspired by my Tokidoki toilet bag that I bought a long time ago, just for it's inspirational look..


Check out the other lovely ladies' fave color inspired mani:
Michelle - Lab Muffin
Alanna - Pretty Purple Polish
Holly - Hooked!
Maria - Maria's Nail Art
Tif - Polished Genius
Lyndsey - Nails by Ms. Lizard
Catrine - Unnaked Nails
Melanie - Nail & Polish
Jessica - Beauty Gnome

And thanks for all your lovely comments! They mean a lot and I DO read them, even though I don't respond to them.. I'm just so behind in everything.. I am now at 640 unread blogposts in my Google Reader ;) haha


Now I'm ready to spend some time with my boyfriend, and away from my computer - my eyes hurt a lot after staring into the screen all day long for so may days in a row!

Have fun and take care =)

6 comments:

  1. Nice ode to the earth. Congrats on summer vaca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - a really great idea, I love it - and have a nice time with your BF :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cool! I love the environment (I'm studying a bachelor of environmental science) so I especially love/appreciate it! This could pass as today's artsy wednesday AND inspired by natures post (in 2 weeks time) lol! Gorgeous, love it though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous of your Summer vacation. We're just 7 days into Winter *shivers*. Green is in my top three favourite colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative! :) Have a great break!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...