Saturday, May 12, 2012

Nude'N'Neon: Splattered and framed

Hi all :)

For a while, I've wanted an opaque nude that match my skintone.. I've now found one that is somehow close.. Probably the closest I can get, since my skin is very red-toned-ish.. So as soon that I got my hands on it and tried it out, I wanted to do a couple of designs I've had in my mind for when I got a polish like that..

So instead of doing one first and then save the other for next time I wanted a nude-ish mani, I did one of each hand.. I'll show my left hand today..

All these pics (except the last one) is taken with my phone, so that the neon would be a bit closer to the color IRL. Imagine them a bit brighter than in these pics ;)


Aah, so bright :) For some reason I thought I could keep the splatter on just one nail, but I didn't do a good enough job at keeping the other nails out of reach, so they got a bit of splatter too ;) But I like that effect!



The involved (see how much the colors differ from the pics taken with my phone?):

I really enjoy this mani! But it is a bit confusing to have such different manis on each hand.. You'll see what I mean when I show you my other hand ;)

How do you like the Nude'N'Neon trend? Do you have an opaque nude polish that matches you skintone? And can you recommend one for me?

Have fun and take care =)

7 comments:

  1. Fedt fedt fedt. Blir måske lige nødt til at sjæle din idé med neon rammer :) Har dog ingen nude, så jeg må være lidt kreativ ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tusind tak :D Så må du gå 'ægte nude' og gøre det på bare negle ;) Det kunne helt sikkert også være fedt! Glæder mig til at se din version :)

      Delete
  2. I love them, especially with the nude background! I really need to try the splatter mani! Unfortunately, I haven't found a nude that matches my tone yet either or have one to suggest for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot :) You should try splatter - it is fun! I hope to see it from you soon ;) It's a very difficult polish to find unfortunately :/

      Delete
  3. So cute! I love the neons. (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...