Monday, May 14, 2012

Gradient on nude..

Hi all :)

On to my other hand.. Now you can see why it was a bit confusing for me to have these two very different manis on each hand..

Since it's extremely difficult for me to take photos of my right hand, you only get one and it's kind of weird compared to pics of my left hand :p


Stamping didn't go as well as I'd hoped, but I looooooove the gradient.. take a closer look:


The involved:

Do you ever do different designs on each hands because you can't decide?


Have fun and take care :)

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love this color combo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) These colors just asked to be together ;)

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha, I have never done that...but I HAVE had a few fingers on one hand swatched with a totally different color for the weekend. I couldn't wait to try something new, but I didn't want to do the whole thing in the new color! Great gradient-gorgeous color combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, I love this colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the gradient and the stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...