Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Artsy Wednesday - Skittle: Nothing new..

Hi all :)

I'm extremely busy with my exam.. yeah still.. but in a week it's over and I'm a free woman again.. haha.. My nails have been naked since my smiley-face mani chipped off, so I can't contribute with anything new today :/

Instead I'll give you some links to previous skittle manis of mine.. It's better than nothing ;)

Mix'n'Match...
A girly mix of everything...
Dots all over...
Blue skittle...
Green skittle...
Crazy Color Combo with dotted tips...

 Or you can check out my 'skittle base'-tag over in the cloud to the right --->

Check out the other girls participating, for some fresh skittles ;)
Michelle - Lab Muffin
Alanna - Pretty Purple Polish
Holly - Hooked!
Maria - Maria's Nail Art
Tif - Polished Genius
Lyndsey - Nails by Ms. Lizard
Catrine - Unnaked Nails
Melanie - Nail & Polish
Jessica - Beauty Gnome

Have fun and take care =)

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you HAVE done a lot of skittle manis! :D I'm a complete skittle newbie :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice skittle manis. Good luck with your exam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your exam! I have mine coming up in 2 week.. Noooo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...