Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Artsy Wednesday - Inspired by a Celebrity Manicure: So many faces..

Hi all :)

Yes, I am busy.. I'm writing an exam paper in a group with four others - the project is awesome, but it does take the most of my time.. I actually thought I wouldn't have the time to do this weeks Artsy Wednesday, but I managed it! Partly because I did something super easy :p

Since I'm not into all this celebrity-thingy I had no idea which manicures the celebrities are having.. But I did a quick google search and found a mani that I was pretty sure I could squeeze in..

Here's mine:

And here's Rihanna modelling her super simple nails:
Imagesource
I took it up a notch and added different kind of smileyfaces and did some more 'details'.. But still very simple =) And I love it! The yellow I used is so bright (lighter and brighter than in my photo) and it really fits the weather we are having at the moment.. it's freakishly hot - way too hot if you asked me! I hope it'll cool down soon or it'll be a hell of a long summer :p

The involved:
Ask if you wanna know any names :)


And you need to check out the other girls' celebrity manis! I'm sure they are more fancy and blingy than mine! haha Just a hunch, I don't really know! But I'm looking forward to finding out :)

Michelle - Lab Muffin
Alanna - Pretty Purple Polish
Holly - Hooked!
Maria - Maria's Nail Art
Tif - Polished Genius
Lyndsey - Nails by Ms. Lizard
Catrine - Unnaked Nails
Melanie - Nail & Polish
Jessica - Beauty Gnome

I'm even more behind on my Google Reader than ever! sigh.. do I ever catch up? I really want to comment on all your posts, but the time isnt there :/ Hope you can forgive me :p

Have fund and take care =)

8 comments:

  1. I love this! So bright and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too - makes you smile, and as Holly say, bright and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe! i almost done this too! soooo fun :)) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the twist, so cute! I can't imagine being sad with these smileys on my nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the thumb smiley! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha great minds do think a like! This looks super awesome!! :D Nice work Sofie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I almost did this one too! I love your different faces twist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a smiley face fan...TOTALLY love this one! I have thought about doing a mani similar to this, but don't have much faith in my ability to make it look this good, hahhahaa!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...