Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Artsy Wednesday - Greyscale: Bursting stripes

Hi all :)

Today's theme is greyscale..  I took inspiration from Michelle's stripe mani and made it into a half moon mani :)


I think I made the half moon part too big, but I really like it anyway :)



Close-up :D

The involved:
Depend nr. 286, Collection 2000 Inca Silver, Zoya Harley, Barry M Grey, Zoya Loredana Mat, Wet'n'Wild Black Creme

Check out the other ladies' greyscale manis :)
Michelle - Lab Muffin
Alanna - Pretty Purple Polish
Holly - Hooked!
Maria - Maria's Nail Art
Tif - Polished Genius
Lyndsey - Nails by Ms. Lizard
Catrine - Unnaked Nails
Melanie - Nail & Polish
Jessica - Beauty Gnome

Have fun and take care =)

7 comments:

  1. Oh, what a lovely and gorgeus interpretation, I really love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very striking! I don't think the moon is too big...I really want to try this soon. Love the use of silver. Nicely done as always Swaffie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the size of ur half moon... u get a better contrast that way i think :) i really really like this... i can c a pink version of this for me at the mo! love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is fantastic, the polishes all contrast so well. Def something I would wear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so cool! I love the silver glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the burst effect! I have to do a striping mani soon, I've seen so many great ones around, yours is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...