Friday, April 27, 2012

Magical Dragon Shift

Hi all :)

This is my entry for the Neverland Nail Blog Nail Art Contest :) The theme is 'Do you believe in magic?'

This mani is based off of the game Dino Shift. The first time I saw it I thought the surroundings of the little dino was magical.. So I had to recreate it in nail art..

You can't see the gradient of the sky as much in the photos as IRL.. You just have to imagine it then ;) And of course the colors aren't color accurate..


This is the most color accurate shot..

A shot with my right hand - I just left it at a skittle mani :p


Here's the mani together with a screen shot of the game... You can see that my Dino is a bit more hunched over.. oh well..

The involved:
Ask if you wanna know an names ;)
Head over and see all the lovely entries ;)

I'm busy and not feeling well atm, so I will probably be a bit quiet the next days.. That's why I haven't replied to comments and I'm hopelessly behind on my Google Reader (around 400 unread posts).. But I will catch up eventually!

Have fun and take care =)

7 comments:

  1. I love your mani! ... Feel better SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I'm a new follower, would love if you would please follow me back on my blog! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SO SO SO adorable! Cutest dinosaur :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is adorable....I have never seen that game, but your mani looks just like the screenshot, Swaafie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...