Friday, April 6, 2012

Frame that subtle stamp!

Hi all :)

This  mani I absolutely adore =) So you'll see a lot of photos :)

Okay so this is the end result:

And then let's take it from the beginning.. Here's the base color:

Then I did a stamp:

Then I put a frame on it:

And here I'm just showing it off.. I love how you see the design differently on each nail here:

More showing off:

And then matte top coat :)

Close-ups, because I like them ;)

And the involved:
H&M Urban Spirit (base color), Collection 2000 Moonlight Shine (stamp), Wet'n'Wild Black Creme (frame), image plate m65
BAM! I loved it! But why are my manis always chipping within a day?! Annoying! Especially because I don't have the time to change my mani each day.. Well, that's just life :)

Speaking of life, I might be gone for some days now, the BF is visiting :)

Which step of this mani do you like the best?

Have fun and take care =)

6 comments:

  1. BAM I adore this right back! I love the "framed" look ALOT--this subtle stamping with it looks so elegant too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks a lot :D I felt very elegant too!

      Delete
  2. Ok smarty pants, how'd u do the frame so fine? Looks awesome by the way! My brain never seems to expand enough to create unique looks like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Well I told myself to be patient (or else it would look like a hot mess).. Then I used a thin brush, and dapped some black nail polish out on a playing card (you could use a piece of paper) and then slowly did the outline, dapping on new polish on the card when it was about to turn goopy.. I hope that made sense? :p

      Thanks for the kind words :D

      Delete
  3. Wauw fed effekt Sofie :D Jeg er vild med dine designs!

    worldofglitter.dk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mange tak :D Det er jeg glad for :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...