Sunday, April 22, 2012

Care for a snow and confetti sandwich?

Hi all :) I totally love this! I've wanted to do this forever.. Why I haven't done it before I don't know.. But now it's here :D Unfortunately I only got one decent photo of it..


I love how the metallic looking glitters turns bright when sandwiched :)

Mmm, squishy squishy!


The involved:
OPI (one of those from the New York Ballet - mini), H&M Confetti, Gosh Snow

Yummy yummy! I had to round my nails a bit, because they are weak atm and break all the time.. I usually don't like it, but this time I think it's okay.

Have fun and take care =)

14 comments:

  1. this looks delicious lol! It reminds me of fairy bread with the 100's & 1000's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea what that is! haha.. But sounds great! And thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Looks Like popTarts yummy! I need to try this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what that is either! ahah.. feeling kind of dumb here :p I will love to see your take on it :)

      Delete
  3. love it!! :D they remind me of oreo's birthday cookies! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again again I don't know what that is :p But I think it's a good thing or else I would be real tempted to eat cakes when I wore this ;)
      Thank you :D

      Delete
  4. Very pretty! I'm loving jelly sandwiches so much at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it :) They are so fun and versatile!

      Delete
  5. So pretty, I love it! It looks like sprinkles on a cake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot :) It really does! yummy! haha

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...