Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Artsy Wednesday - Stripes: Well, they're there!

Hi all :)

I got the time to do my stripe nails.. But I'm not really satisfied with it.. It looked different in my head.. But that's life :) At least my nails are now polished!


It just doesn't really speak to me or pop out as I wanted it to do :/


I like the design much more in these close-ups than on my nails!

The involved:
China Glaze Custom Kicks, Eyeko Posh Polish, Sinful Colors Let's Meet, H&M Pink
So I made it! Somehow.. It's still Wednesday here in Denmark, so I guess it counts? haha


If you haven't already check out the other ladies' striped manis:
Michelle - Lab Muffin
Alanna - Pretty Purple Polish
Holly - Hooked!
Maria - Maria's Nail Art
Tif - Polished Genius
Lyndsey - Nails by Ms. Lizard
Catrine - Unnaked Nails
Melanie - Nail & Polish
Jessica - Beauty Gnome

7 comments:

  1. I think the colours go fantastic together ...this is a really fun mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really really like the colours you chose they look perfect! Subtle, but elegant

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this, it looks like lollies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it, it's understated and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you made it - and there is no need to be unhappy about it either - looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. now i like this a lot! i think the colour combo is great :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stripes looks great! Glad u made it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...