Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Artsy Wednesday - Inspired by shoes you own: Geometric Canvas

Hi all :)

Today's theme is inspired by shoes that you own.. And I actually did these a couple of weeks ago - 'cause it was new shows and I knew I wanted to do a design based off of them before I started using them.. I held on to this mani, becaise I knew I would be busy around now and probably wouldn't have the time to do a mani for today.. And I was right - my nails have now been naked for 4 days :O I miss having polish on them ;)

Well, here's my interpretation:

And here's the shoes:

And here you can see my thumb too..

The shoes and the mani ;)
 
Aaand again..

The involved: 


I don't have much else to say except: Go and check out the other ladies' shoe manis :D
Michelle - Lab Muffin
Alanna - Pretty Purple Polish
Holly - Hooked!
Maria - Maria's Nail Art
Tif - Polished Genius
Lyndsey - Nails by Ms. Lizard
Catrine - Unnaked Nails
Melanie - Nail & Polish
Jessica - Beauty Gnome

Have fun and take care =)

9 comments:

  1. The colours match perfectly, well done! :) I love the shoelaced nails, and I love your shoes, but I think I'd get them dirty immediately :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. u c i would have took one glance at those shoes and give up all hope of creating a mani from them! that's so clever! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like theses shoes & nails - great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative! Perfectly matched colors...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really clever I like it heaps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn it! I have ZERO fun shoes, so I can't try this...but now I have a goal...fun shoes! Larger family + social service job = little money for frivolity, but I think it is time to indulge a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cute and well made interpretation :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...