Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Artsy Wednesday - Flowers: Childish and simple

Hi all :)

It's time for another Artsy Wednesday.. I love these challenges :) This time the theme is flowers.. I had two ideas: Doing a close-up of different kind of flowers and doing a child-like 'drawing'.. The childish idea won :) I guess that's more my style ;)

I raelly enjoy this mani :) It's so spring-y and happy even though it is super simple!




Aand close-ups of course, this way you can see the base color better.. and how childish this really looks close up:p

The involved:
Wet'n'Wild French white creme, Miss Cop no. 6, Depend no. unknown, Essie Pretty Edgy, Orly Wandering Wine, H&M Liberty Girl, Being on the A-list, Orange
Be sure to check out the other girls' flower manis :D
Michelle - Lab Muffin
Alanna - Pretty Purple Polish
Holly - Hooked!
Maria - Maria's Nail Art
Tif - Polished Genius
Lyndsey - Nails by Ms. Lizard
Catrine - Unnaked Nails
Melanie - Nail & Polish
Jessica - Beauty Gnome

How do you like your flower manis? Detailed and realistic? Abstract? Or simple?

Have fun and take care =)

22 comments:

  1. This is so perfect! The blue background is just gorgeous with the design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot :) I almost used another blue, I'm glad I didn't!

      Delete
  2. This is indeed simple, but very cute, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's nothing like your flower manis, but I'll just stick to doing it simple ;) haha

      Delete
  3. Aww, cute and cheerful! The colours are lovely together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really liked those colors :)

      Delete
  4. I love this! Your flowers are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you think so :)

      Delete
  5. Cute cute cute! I'm a HUGE fan of the child like loOk as well :) nicely done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw thanks :) I really like it too :p

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it :) Thank you!

      Delete
  7. i REALLY like this! it's fun and light hearted :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful mani...I haven't done flower manis, but I like your style...only we see the really detailed flowers, but simple/abstract rocks on nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw thank you :) You should try it ;) It almost can't go wrong ;)

      Delete
  9. This is very pretty! I like the flowers and the base color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot =) I was very fond of it myself :p

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...