Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mix'N'Match

Hi all :)

This mani is a mix of a lot of different ideas I had.. And I executed it into one mani.. Not sure if it was a good idea :S First of all I wanted to use a mix of three base colors: Essie Lapis of Luxury, H&M Peppermint Fusion and Catrice Cotton Candy at Eiffel Tower.. Then I wanted to do a swirly design.. And then I wanted to do a 3/4 'frame' design Joy recently did.. And lastly I wanted to do some nail art with Eyeko Vintage Polish..

Yeah, I mixed all of those ideas together.. The result? Well, I kind of liked it.. See for yourselves..

It's probably not easy to spot but on my pointer and pinky is H&M Peppermint Fusion and on my ring finger is Essie Lapis of Luxury

A bit odd, right? But it makes me think of carnivals somehow..


But it was nice to do some freehand nail art for once, even though it was just something simple!

The involved:


What do you think? Weird mix or is it okay? Does it remind any of you guys of carnival?

Have fun and take care :)

6 comments:

  1. Very cool. I especially love the swirls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thans a lot! I completely adore the swirls! haha

      Delete
  2. Very cute, the yellow spiral makes me think of hypnosis ;)
    Sender dig lige et link så du kan få fjernet den dobbelt-ords-verification ting, som vi skal slås med ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja den er lidt hypnotiserende ;)
      Øv, skal vi nu til at slås med dem? Jeg hader dem! hehe..

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...