Thursday, March 29, 2012

Magic Snowglobe Gradient

Hi all :)

I did this mani in a hurry because I needed to pick up the bf at the train station.. I had hoped to add more to it later, but didn't get around to do it..

When I met the bf at the trainstation he asked 'Did you just do your nails?'.. Umm yeah.. He could smell the awful China Glaze Fast Forward - ugh.. 


I don't think it's easy to see that it's a gradient.. I used Catrice Cotton Candy at Eiffel Tower as a base color - just to hide the worst stains.. Then I applied Gosh Magic Star all over the nail. It has the same colored glitter as China Glaze Snowglobe (which I used for the gradient) but they are much smaller..


That's it :)

Have fun and take care =)

8 comments:

  1. I love this, I can see the gradient and I think it looks really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, its very pretty rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the color is like a rainbow :) Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Lovely gradient! It's very soft & delicate looking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes very soft - I'm not even sure anybody noticed that I was actually wearing nail polish :p haha

      Delete
  4. Very sweet...but it needs some fun Swaafie art...swirls maybe?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw, you're so sweet :) I know it needed something more, but I had to pick up the bf :p

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...