Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Gradient and DOUBLE stamping, ohlalaa!

Hi all :)

This mani is about 1½ week old, and it's the last decent mani I've done.. But very decent indeed, if I should say it myself! I wanted to do something with a new polish - and possible a top 10 of the kind - Catrice Purplelized. I'm completely in love with it..

Allright let's start at the end..


Aand the beginning.. Here's Puplelized all by it self - but I can't remember if it's completely color accurate.. But it does show a little bit of the complexiness (is that at word or did I just make that up?) of it..


Allright, the gradient done with Colorama Reflexos Dourados and Nubar 24k..


The first stamp with Pieces 24 Carat... I love this image!


And then the second stamp with Wet'N'Wild Black Creme.. I love it!


Here's a close-up just for funcies..


And the involved:
From L-R: Nubar 24K, Catrice Purplelized, Colorama Reflexos Dourados, Wet'N'Wild Black Creme, Pieces 24 Carat and BornPrettyStore stamping plate m79
I didn't get to enjoy this mani much, because the day after my mom and dad came and helped me with painting a 'new' room in my apartment! New meaning that I usually have roomate(s) living in that room, but I decided to rent the whole place for my self :O That's super exciting, even though it means I have to pay double.. and it's tough.. So I'm trying to go through this month not really spending money on polish (ouch) So far I've succeded.. haha!

But that also means that all the spare time I've had since has been spent cleaning, moving furniture etc., so my nails have been neglected! I have polish on, but I never seem to make it to the nail art stage before the polish is chipped from all the work.. And right now I have a cold too, so I'm just ruining my manis by blowing my nose in the middle of doing a mani.. sigh..

But hopefully I'll get on it soon :) I have so many ideas! And I'm rearranging my polishes (right now they are just all over my new 'offcie'), so I'm rediscovering polishes! yay! haha.. And counting them! yikes.. I'll keep you updated on that ;)

Okay, enough rambling..

How do you like this mani - with both gradient AND double stamping.. Is it too much? Or just enough?

Have fun and take care :)

12 comments:

  1. You did really well on the double stamping, looks cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I think the word you were looking for was "complexity" (for "complexiness").

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! You're right ;) Brain fart.. :p

      Delete
  3. It looks great! It looks like an antique vase or something lol, idk how to explain it :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! I absolutely loooove it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a freaking Fabulous mani! not too much, not too little....Wish I could do that double stamping without ruining it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The double stamping was a great idea. Sort of like shadowing and I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job with the double stamping. I've tried it and couldn't get it to line up properly. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot, all of you lovely ladies! :D You seriously make my days!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This combo is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I was rather fond of it myself too :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...