Thursday, February 23, 2012

Purple rain, ehm gradient!

Hi all :)

This is a mani I had hoped to do more with.. I just did this quickly before going to a birthday party.. My plan was to add some more the day after, buut it chipped fast.. But I still liked it and got a ton of compliments on it :) That's always nice!

But these pics are NOT AT ALL color accurate.. I can never photograph purples properly but I'm sure a lot of you have the same problem.


Here you can see a bit more of the shimmer :)

And a close-up:

I didn't get a pic of the polishes used, so I'll list them: As a base color I used: Eyeko Lilac Polish. I can't remember in which order I used these, cause they are fairly similar: H&M Fashioonista and Hello Kitty by H&M I Love Candy. The last one I used was Elf Dark Glitter Purple..

So that is it for today :)


Do you have any tips and tricks for photographing purples? Or is it just an impossible task? :p

Have fun and take care!

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty gradient! There's something magical in your close up pic <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wow thanks! I really appreciate you saying that :)

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous, perfect gradient and I LOVE the purple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! :) The colors are just lovely!

      Delete
  3. That is a Wonderful mani!! I love gradients/sponge manis, and I seem to get the most compliments on them, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaw thanks! haha.. I'm blushing.. I love gradient manis too! In fact I'm sporting another one right now! haha

      Delete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...