Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Nude glitter sandwich

Hi all :)

This mani ended out as a bit of an experiment and I really liked it.. It started out with me wearing nothing but Nailtiques Nail Protein Formula 2 and Nubar Foundation base coat just to protect my nails from breaking, because Id idn't have time to do a mani.. I went to my parents house because I was going to celebrate me and my brother's birthday (That's when I got the amazing LCN Magnetics!). I brought some glitter polishes with me in the hope of having time to do my nail at one point.. I brought Milani Gems and Essence Circus Confetti..

Well, so I wore those for a couple of days (that's whu the glitter is chipped) and when I got home I wanted to try to make a nude glitter sandwich.. And I really liked it..

Here it is with 2 coats of H&M Pink Mist


And with only 1 coat of Pink Mist. You can see the colors better, but there isn't that much depth..

And here's only the glitter. I applid Gems first and then Circus Confetti

And in the end I tried crackle too, just for fun.. I kind of liked this..


So I'm def going to do a nude glitter sandwich again! It's so subtle but yet so fun!

Have you tried to do a nude glitter sandwich?

Have fun and take care :)

4 comments:

  1. Glitter sandwiches are so fun, I need to get myself some jellie's LOL, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, jellies are just amaxing for this!

      Delete
  2. I like it before the shatter, it looks really neat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot :) I think I like that verison best too!

      Delete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...