Sunday, February 19, 2012

Colorful hearts.. kind of...

Hi all :)

It's been a while.. I've been busy! I did these nails more than a week ago, but I didn't have the time to edit the pics..

I've copied this design from Sarah from Chalkboard Nails and her Heart Fishtails.. I just looved the simplicity of this design and the endless color combination possible..

Mine didn't turn out as great as hers and it actually turned out quite a bit different than hers.. I should have used more opaque colors.. But it was a fun and colorful mani to wear.. The colors were more bright than in these pics, but I had a hard time capturing it..


Another shot..


And the colors used :) - I wanted to try out two new H&M polishes, so I thought it could be fun to choose all H&M polishes for this design..
H&M - I'm Not a Kiwi, Bella's Choice, Soaked in Purple, Check Me Out
I hope you are all doing well!

Have fun and take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...