Saturday, February 4, 2012

Colorful dotting

Hi all :)

This mani evolved a bit.. This is how it looked at the very end:


Not that it ended up looking much more different than I intended.. Here's how it looked when I thought I was done with it:


The only difference is that I added Nubar Black Polka Dot.. I just really felt it needed something else and I thought Black Polka Dot would frame it in nicely.. And it really did! I liked it a lot better IRL with Black Polka Dot, but looking at the pics now I like it better whitout..


But I got a lot of compliments on this one and I really enjoyed wearing it :D

Here's the involved (minus Black Polka Dot):
Ask if you wanna know any names :)
Which version do you like the better? With og without Black Polka Dots?

Have fun and take care :)

15 comments:

  1. I think I have just come across the most imaginative mani I have ever seen :O :D !
    Kudos to you!

    I like the clean version better, but the one with the black dots is cool, too :) .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woow, thanks a lot, Ana! What a nice compliment :D That really makes me smile!

      Delete
  2. I love it when the manicure overrules everything you have to say yourself, they are always the best LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sofie!! :D love the mani. I like them with the black dots. It adds a really nice touch to the other dots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOhh that is cute! The colors are very interesting and beautiful together! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative, it looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot :) It was definitely fun to wear!

      Delete
  6. Such a unique mani, so awesome! Love the funky colors too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm glad you think so :) Thanks.. And the colors are right up my alley!

      Delete
  7. I thought I liked it with the black polka dots, but I kept going back to the before...and I can't decide! The pattern of your funky dots is more clear before the Nubar...but I really love the black added. I think this is my favorite polka dot mani ever! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel exactly the same way! That must be why I had one fave when I wore it and one fave now I see the pics again :p haha..
      I'm really stomped that you like it that much :D Thanks a million!

      Delete
  8. Reminds me of summer! I like the before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore dots, so of course I think it looks better without the Nubar glitter. This is an amazing mani either way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dots are the best! I love em too! And thanks a bundle :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...