Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dotty Half Moons

Hi all :)

This is a mani I really liked.. But didn't get any good pics of it (of course not...) so I can't really show you how awesome it was.. These pics doesn't do it justice..

Here's the matte version first..


And non-matte..


These were the awesome polishes used (although I couldn't capture the real color of the WnW one):


There was just one minus about this.. I had smurf hands when removing it! My nails AND fingers were BLUE! I don't know which of the polishes who caused this... But I'll find out :p

Have you tried any of the blues I used? Have you had experience with one of them staining everything? :p

Have fun and take care =)

6 comments:

  1. Even if I do not like half moons so much, I must admit, that this version is awesome, the dots totally works!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried half moon manicures but I also think the dots were a great addition to this nail art. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really like this mani! I end up with blue cuticles when I do a mani with some of my dark blues...but worth it, usually. Base coat keeps my nails clean...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I passed on to you the Versatile Blogger Award. See details on my blog at the link below.
    http://polishandpigments.blogspot.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria: Thaanks :D

    Rina: You should try! I love 'em! and thanks a lot :)

    Linda: Thank you :) haha

    Gottwinkies: Thank you very much :) It is worth it, you're right :) And with a bit of scrubbing it'll get of the hands too!

    MK: Thanks a lot :D I'll try and do this as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...