Sunday, December 4, 2011

Black and White, Stamp and Stripes

Hi all :)

.... that does rime sort of, right?

I'm a bit behind posting my manis.. I've had more time to do them, but haven't had time to do anything fancy.. so must of the manis are kind of failed.. But I'll show you anyway.. some of them at least..

This was me having a 'clever' idea with stamping.. But I still need a lot of practice..


You can see all my flaws ;)


What I used:


Hah, short post.. But don't have much energy to write a lot..

I'm still not satisfied with my photos now with all the lack of daylight.. But I've bought a dayligt light bulb.. I hope to get to play with it soon to see if it will improve my photos :)

Have you ever tried a daylight light bulb? What are your experience with it?

Have fun and take care =)

2 comments:

  1. very cool! I haven't but can't wait to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    I think i'll write about my experience with it when I've tried it out a bit more! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...