Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Attempt at making a REAL half moon mani..

Hi all :)

If you've followed my blog for a while, you've probably discovered that I loove half moon manis.. One day I thought 'Why not making an actual half moon half moon mani?' So I did.. I can't really decide if it actually looks like a moon surface, what I've done.. Sometimes I think sometimes I don't..


Again it's my right hand you're seeing..




The involved:

So what do you think? Does it somehow look like half moons?

This will probably be my last post before christmas.. Tomorrow I'll be on my way to Sweden together with my BF and his family. We are going to celebrate christmas there skiing! How awesome is that? I'm looking forward to it!

4 comments:

  1. I liked your dotted half moon better (but I'm not realy a half moon mani fan). I'm in love with the color combination under the half moon, a little like a wild birds egg :)
    I wish you a merry Christmas and a really wonderful trip to Sweden (I was born there LOL) - and please do not break bones of any kind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha hvor er det her awesome!! Må indrømme at designet ikke er mig, det er din kreativitet derimod. Du forstår virkelig at tænke ud af boksen! :)

    God jul i Sverige, og lad nu være med at brække noget :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look like a bird's egg! I like the combo, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominate you for the Kreativ Blogger Award! All the info is on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...