Monday, October 24, 2011

Lady in red..

Hi all :)

I don't like red polish on me.. But this one I love! I've worn it three times the past year and each time I've been surprised by how much I love it - and I've never wanted to cover it up with nail art..

So I thought it was time to post about here, even though it's nail art..


It's a blood red jelly.. It's a tad darker IRL than in these photos..


I felt very elegant when wearing this! - and I liked it (usually I don't like feeling elegant.. :p)

Catrice - Caught On The Red Carpet
Have fun and take care =)

2 comments:

  1. That red looks amazing on you! Even without your great art! I love a good red polish...even better when it makes you feel elegant or sexy! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot! It's really nice when it happens ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...