Saturday, October 22, 2011

Holo-y Rainbow...

 Hi all :)

Recently I got my hands on some Spectraflair =) The first thing (and only thing so far) I did with it, was to make a holo topcoat.. I had already planned what I wanted to use it for.. I wanted to make a holo-y rainbow design..

This is actually the opposite of what I did when I wore Gosh Holographic for the first time - then I added rainbow on top af the holo... Now I added holo on top of my rainbows =)



Here's the basecolor on it's own..:


I really enjoyed wearing this mani.. I didn't get the best pic, but these are allright.. I'm not gonna say much... :)




Here's how it looked in shade.. More dull, but still festive =)


The involved:


Do you have a holo topcoat? What's you fave way of using it?

Have fun and take care =)

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! this is tge first time I see an holoy rainbow manicure!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Def. Addicted: Thaanks =)

    Alice: Haha I'm glad I finally did something original then =) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...