Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cracked awesomeness

Hi all :)

I have a quick and easy mani to show today.. Unfortunately I only got bad pics of it :/ But I really liked this mani, it was sparkly =)


Here's the base color, which I couldn't capture at all.. Well there wasn't any sun and I didn't have much time..



But here's a close up to try and show off the awesome shift in this mani - it's a duochrome!


And the involved:


So yeah. bad pics, but unfortunately I don't have much time to try and capture the manis when I get the time to do them..

Have fun and take care =)

2 comments:

  1. I really like it. I usually don't care much for the crackle but it looks great here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks =) I'm not that fond if crackle either, and often forget the option! haha..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...