Saturday, September 24, 2011

Long overdue: Eyeko Ambassador Gift..

Hi all :)

I don't know if you guys know about the Eyeko Ambassador 'programme'? Well, bloggers and youtube'rs and the like can register and offer their followers/viewers a free gift from Eyeko when ordering for over $20 ..

I'm an Ambassador, but don't really advertise it much (I have a banner to the right, but that's it). A month back or so, that gift was Eyeko Lilac Polish, and since I've heard the polishes would be discontinued soon, I thought I might as well order some of the polishes I don't own and get that one for free.. So I did, and I sued my own ambassador code.. That was 'my first sale' so I recieved an Ambassador gift aswell.. haha!

Well, the gift was Eyeko Line and Shine.. and here it is..


One end is Electric Blue and the other is Teal. Electric blue is 'plain' blue and teal is shimmery!


And here's the swatch..


It's quite beautiful, but since I don't ever wear makeup I gave this one away!

That's it from me now, I'm enjoying my weekend with mu bf :)

Have fun and take care =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...