Monday, September 19, 2011

Holo undercover..

Hi all =)

I'm still here! I've just been busy with school and the bf :) So the mani I'm showing you today I've actually been wearing for a long time (3-4 days!) and got a lot of compliment on it :)

I wasn't satisfied with how it ended out, but heck.. The finished result:


Ever since I did THIS mani (which is apparently a rich source of inspiration), I've wanted to try out the tape-design with holos as base, and since Sonja mentioned I should do some tape-mais when I asked for suggestions, I decided it was about time..

Before the nail art:


I couldn't really get a good pic of this mani, so you have to imagine the holo being much more sparkly and rainbow-y..


Even though there were lots of holo, I didn't really enjoy this mani..


Allright, here I'm trying to show some details.. But failed.. So you can see the normal sparkliness of the polishes here, and then just imagine it with holo effect too :p


Gaaah.. Well, next mani is hopefully more succesful..


The involved:


I hope you guys enjoyed seeing pics of this mani more than I enjoyed wearing it :p

Have fun and take care =)

8 comments:

  1. I've never seen a mani like this before, It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree never seen this kind of mani :) its very unique :) i love your base color too the zoya matte polish :) by the way im your new follower :) im a nail art blogger lover hehe :) you have a very cute blog sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not satisfied? :O
    It's bloody amazing! Looks really cool with all the holos combined. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! I may have to try something similar now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cool mani. And how you came up with it...amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peredita: Wow thanks, I didn't know it was original! =)

    Neelai: Thanks a lot for all the compliments! The matte Zoya is amazing =) I'm glad you like my blog, I've followed yours for a while and really like your nail art!

    Olivia: Haha well it looked even more spectacular in my head! And sometimes it's not easy to compete with one's own imagination :p Thanks for the compliments =)

    BevyDoll: I would love to see your take on it! Go for it ;) haha

    Kay: Aaw, thanks! I'm blushing! hah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great minds think alike! hahahah
    Love it!!! You put a lot more effort into yours and it shows! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fey: Haha you're right! I really do like yours as much as mine! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...