Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Golden rain and silver stars..

Hi all =)

I'm overwhelmed by the sweet compliments on my last mani! Thanks ladies, you make my days =D

Todays mani practically made itself.. I've had the ideas and colors in my mind for a while.. and it's soo simple..


It's probably not easy to se, but I've used three different glitters/shimmers - a silver/gold, a silver and a gold.. :p I'm not a big fan of gold, but this miz is just awesome..

The base color is China Glaze Westside Warrior and here it is alone (ignore the funky looking finish, it's because of my Orly silk-something basecoat)

China Glaze Westside Warrior 2 coats and without cleanup :p
The stars are not the same, some are with the gold glitter, some with the silver and some with the silver/gold :p The same goes for the rest, where I've mostly used the silver/gold for the entire 'design' and used the others to jsut dab in some places to make it a bit different to look at..

But again, not really visible :p


I had a really hard time capturing this mani! My hands were lobster-ish in almost all of them.. But IRL Westside Warrior is really great with my skin tone!


The involved:
Just ask if you wanna know any names =)
I really love thsi mani even though it's soo simple..  Hope you enjoy it =)

BTW, blogger has introduced a new feature on all blogs: a 'Lightbox' view.. Try and click on one of the pics in this post and see what I mean :) Quite neat in my opinion..

Have fun and take care!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely awesome mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I like this a lot! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this mani turned out, Swaafie! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...