Monday, September 12, 2011

Autumn hearts and half-moons..

Hi all :)

I really liked THIS man, So I felt like recreating it, at least partly.. This time I wanted to do it with autumn-y colors, since it's a bit cold here and I'm having a cold :p

What I did on my thumb looked totally different in my head, it's pretty weird.. But what the heck..



I only got a few decent pics, so this is a short post..


What I used for it:
Just ask if you wanna know any names =)
I really liked it =)

Do you feel the autumn coming? And does it effect your choice of nail polish color and/or nail art?

Have fun and take care =)

6 comments:

  1. Mega flot, jeg kan rigtig godt lide sammensætningen af farverne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors together!Yes I feel autum coming and I am fighting it tooth and nail! picking up darker colors, putting them down and grabbing more summery ones!Sometimes I win, somtimes Fall does :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute mani I really like your choice of colors perfect autumn mani, it still feels like summer to me but I'm so over it and I'm ready for the cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sosa07ac: Mange tak, det er jeg glad for at høre =)

    Amber: Thanks =D

    Gottwinkies: I'm glad you do :) I usually don't follow trends/seasons but sometimes the seasonal feeling just gets to you! haha

    Beauxs mom: Thanks a lot =) Well, I'm ready for the cold weather too, even though we haven't really had any summer weather.. suits me fine :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally feel autumn coming, and I can't wait for the trees to turn yellow and orange.. these are the perfect autumn colors.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...