Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Today's nail mail =)

Hi all :)

I had two packages waiting for me at the post office.. One was a swap package from Jackie and the other a small order I placed at feelunique.com (read my where-I-shop-page to read my rambling about them :p)

First, the swap! All the polishes except one was on my lemming-list! Yay! I was so haooy when I opnened this package.. Loooookie:


China Glaze Sour Apple, Snow Globe, Westside Warrior and Trendsetter

Zoya Loredana Mat, Harley and Orly Fresh

OPI Skull & Glossbones, I Lily Love You and Mermaid's Tears
And onto my own order.. I ordered these three Nubars and a Seche Vite..

Nubar Gem, Citadel and Mellow Yellow
And I saw this t-shirt in H&M yesterday, but passed on it.. Went in there today to get my money back for something, and decided to buy it anyway.. Well this is only a pic of the print on it..

I'm not a fan of this kind of print on t-shirt, but hey.. it has nail polish on it! :p

Do you have anything with nail polish print on it? :p

Have fun and take care :)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! Sadly, I don't own anything with a nail polish print on it :*(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Def addicted: Yeah, isn't it? Well, you need to get something! hah..

    Irish: Thanks, I'm very happy with it =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...