Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The result of my 'Buy One - Kick One Out' + a tiny contest!

Hi all :)

Okay before you ask, no I didn't buy this mani polishes that I had to kick all of these out of my stash.. But I went a bit overboard and kicked polishes out even without buying a new one.. Some kind of late-summer-cleaning-mode maybe?


Some of these went to my frankening-stash, some of them I'm trying to sell, but most of them will (hopefully) get turned into art! Yay..

Even though I'm dying to tell you how many there are, I'll let you guys gues it =D The first one who guesses the excact number in that pile will get a small prize (of course consisting of new polishes, none of those above :p) Yay! I'm excited! hah..
Rules? Well you have to be one of my lovely followers.. And have an adress I can send the prize to!  =) I of course look at the chronological order of the comments with guesses, to determine who guesed the number first :)

Goooo guess!

While you are guessing I'm heading off for Jutland.. I have some posts scheduled so it won't be so quiet in here.. :)

Have fun and take care =) And good luck!

30 comments:

  1. I think there might be uhm... 39 polishes in this pile :)

    Sad they are on your "to go" list, there are some amazing colors in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think 76 polishes there are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My guess is 42! I like you're idea to get rid when you buy new... I'm going to have to start doing that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think 65. :)

    mei.saranghae@gmail.com :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeg gætter på at der er 47! *Krydser fingre!*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! Those are a whole lot! I'll say 62!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to guess at 55.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 70!

    ronyabigail@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. BevyDoll you did it! 55 it is :) I'll post about your prize when I get the opportunity! Congrats and thanks all of you :b

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hej Sofie, hvor har du købt dine 'negle-hjul' henne? Så dem flashet i et tidligere indlæg, de der hvide dimser man tester neglelak på. :)
    Tak for en god blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 59?! WOW....lovely pile of goodies you are booting!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Emilie: Jeg har købt nogle af dem på trendsales og nogle på ebay :) På ebay købte jeg dem fra Hongkong, tror kun de kostede 15 kr inkl fragt for maks 20 kr.. Så det er det billigste :) Sig til hvis du skal have noget hjælp! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...