Friday, August 12, 2011

Recent (well, not so recent) award and tag!

(This is a scheduled post since I'm in Jutland)

Hi all :)

Well, while being very bad at responding to comments, I have been very bad at keeping up with awards and tags.. sooo.. here we go..

Mette awarded me with the sunshine award =D Thanks a thousand times! Since I did this a while ago, I won't do it all again! You can see my 'answers' HERE



And then on to a tag! Gottwinkies tagged me with "Where do I store my cosmetics".. If you've read some of my babbling when I've been tagged in other 'games' and answered questions in awards, you know that I don't really use make up.. haha.. But I took pics of how I store aaaall the make up I might end up using at some point.. maybe.. haha.. here it is:

There's not even a mascare there!
 I store it in a wire basket (don't know if it's the right translation) in my wardrobe, where I have my deos, medicine and vitamin pills, body lotion etc that I sue every day.. I don't use it every day but it's there if I suddenly get the urge.. which happens rarely.. haha.. :)


And again, as lousy as I am at these games, I won't tag anybody.. But if you wanna do this, do it! And let me know, so I can see it ;)

Have fun and take care =)

1 comment:

  1. LOL....Thank-you! I am glad I'm not the only one that really doesn't wear make-up (much) home-made mineral foundation and mascara...that's about it except for lip gunk, but I am much older and need a bit more help LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...