Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Halloween-inspired franken

Hi all :)

After seeing swatches of all those halloween polishes, I really wanted a black based orang-y glitter polish.. When I got my hands on some orange glitter in an acceptable color I decided to try it out..

Here's the end result.. I wish I had some larger sized glitters too, but I have to settle with this..

Halloween-inspired franken
Here's what I used for the franken:


And here's how I wore it.. I didn't have time to do any nail art..


The polishes used for this mani:



Since a lot of you wanted to see the Mustard polish from my recent H&M haul, I thought I wanted you to show that it dries darker than the bottle shows..


Nothing fancy, but I've been extremely tired and therefore lacking inspiration.. You are welcome to suggest colors and/or nail art for me to do =)

Are you the lucky owner of a black based orange/cobber glitter polish?

Have fun and take care :)

3 comments:

  1. I DO have a black based with orangey-rust that I got at a blogsale and have not tried yet-good idea for Halloween! I thought it might be a bit dark for summer sunshine, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. That franken is gorgeous, I love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gottwinkies: Oohh, you're lucky! haha..

    Nail Nerd: Thanks a lot =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...