Sunday, August 21, 2011

A girly mix of everything..

Hi all :)

I'm still terrible at answering your comments, I have an exam coming on in a week, so I try to spend my time studying :p

I felt like some bright, kind of girly colors the other day and ended up with some random nail art and glitter =D


And here's the base colors.. I especially love the pink with gold shimmer.. and the purple/blue one.. and the lime green too! haha

Oh and the thumb too.. yay for dots.. hah..


And I managed to get an almost decent shot of my right hand.. I don't know why, but I can't position my hand the same way at all! hah..


The involved:
Ask if you wanna know any names
I was really pleased with this one, but I peeled it off after a couple of days.. a shame.. and my nails have been naked since :O I hope I get the time to do a new mani today..

Have fun and take care =)

4 comments:

  1. Great, fun mix! I love those colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors! Looks so girlie! My personal favorite is the middle fingernail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really cute! i love all the colours and the designs are awesome ;D

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your polka dot and flower nails the best...the stripeys are cool too, though! OK, darn it, I like them ALL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...