Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dots all over..

Hi all :)

It's been a while! I've been in Jutland at my bf's place.. I've been studying my ass off while he's been in school, so I've been busy! My exam is tomorrow and I should try to get an overview of it all (it's an exam with no notes allowed, so I have to remember it all!) but I'm just so tired now, being home and all! hah..

Well, I managed to do one mani while in Jutland.. Looks a lot like the last one, but that's how creative I was and the colors I brought with me was similar to the ones from my last mani..


The pics actually turned out quite allright even though I just snapped them quickly and with nothing but natural light (at home the sun has to shine before I can get a decent natural light pic)

And it is without clean up (for some reason I never bring my clean up gear with me), so it's quite a succesful mani technique wise..

But I did manage to smash my thumb before the mani was fully dry, so it wasn't all perfect! haha
Oh and a pic of my left hand (an akward one of course) I like the fully dotted nail better on this hand.. For some reason I'm not thrilled with the combi on top of the pink/coral polish..


And another succesfull pic.. soo rare! hah


Well, I'm still behind on answering comments and all that.. And I'm still way behind in m Google Reader, even though I read a lot on my trip from Jutland and home.. Oh well, I'll catch up at some point..

Have fun and take care :)

7 comments:

  1. Very cute, I especially love the nails with the lime green base. Somehow those seem so incredibly harmonious (in a contrast-y way).

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is pretty ilove the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a funny and happy manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hvor er det super sødt :D Det må jeg prøve en dag :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. CucumPear: I know what you mean! I feel the same way!

    Irish: Thanks a lot =)

    Alice: Yeah funny and happy is the best =) Thanks!

    RijaH: Det er i hvert fald simpelthen! Og tak :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I really like the look of this one, too :) .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot :) I liked it too, very bright and festive :)

      Delete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...