Saturday, July 23, 2011

Long time no post...

Sorry guys, real life has really been in the way of blogging..

I went to Jutland (4 hour train trip - almost the longest you can travel within the borders of Denmark :p) with my brother and his girlfriend to visit one of her friends and celebrate his birthday.. He went with us back to our place to stay for a while.. He just left today.. And somewhere along that timeline he became my boyfriend! :D Yay, I'm so happy! haha..

So you can probably imagine that I'm quite happy right now and have been busy.. I just wanted to pop in and say I'm still alive.. As soon as I get around to editing some pics I'll have a real post up for ya! :)

Now I have something like 570 blog post in my Google Reader to catch up on.. phew.. I won't make it :p And I have your lovely comments, that I hope I'll get the time to respond to!

Hope all of you are doing fine :)

4 comments:

  1. I do wonder, but no problem, I hope, kisses

    http://conestilodeysimari.blogspot.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/deysimari

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww congrats! i wish u all the best in this new relationship <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...