Thursday, July 14, 2011

Green loooove!

Hi all =)

I'm going on an extended weekend to Jutland to celebrate a friend's birthday.. So I need a mani that can last! Since I always change my manis within a couple of days, I don't really have any experience with which polishes last long :p But the one thing I know is that when I had Essie Bright Tights on my toes they æasted surprisingly long, so I concluded that Essie must be my choice.. haha

So I grabbed the only two other Essie I have; Sew Psyked and Incognito.. I was satisfied with the green choice, because I got a notice from the mail man saying I had a packet waiting for me at the post office.. I hoped it would be my package with Nubars in it and I knew a couple of them would fit to the Essies..

And it was..

so.. I only have one pic.. Taken with my phone.. It was impossible to take a decent pic with my camera for some reason..
Phone pic.. Quite allright, huh?
Nothing impressive or anything.. Just needed something quick and I of course wanted to try out my very first Nubars!

And I'm in love.. Both with Essie and Nubar.. I love the formula and brushes with them both!

Soo, here they are:

And my package! A lot of goodies I've wanted for a while but can't get here.. I spend a lot of money on this, but it was worth it and I'll probably do it again :p

So I'm heading off soon! I'll be back sunday.. ish..

I wish you all a happy weekend =)

Have fun and take care!

4 comments:

  1. LOVING the Nubar colors! I certainly need more of those ;) I like the little nailart and the contrast between the shimmer and the cream colors <3 great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love t! Looks amazing! :) I did the Danish flag today as you requested, hope you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time in Jutland!

    Ahh that Nubar holo is gorgeous! ..not jealous at all :(

    ReplyDelete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...