Sunday, June 12, 2011

Nail Art Contest: Get Inspired! The winners =D

The judges have voted :) Are you excited? haha

First, I wanna introduce a special guest star judge:

Pia: My eldest brother's wife! She's really creative - she's painting and making jewellery among other things.. And she's a webdesigner!

Allright, now you probably wanna know who won.. ;)

Jane is number 1! Congratulations!

The judges said (among other things):
".This is true creativity. The design isn't just copied, but developed with the position on each nail"
"Nice design, great colors, pleasant for the eye"
"I would notice that her nails matched the tin can if we were all in the same room"

You are going to win this:


Number 2 is... Emily :)

The judges said (among other things):
"Nice details and workmanship"
"Fine way of transferring the inspiration to the nail"

You are going to win:


And number 3 is..... Leslie!

The judges said (among other things):
"Creative translation to the nail"
"Fun idea; the different part/stages of Pop Tart on each nail is nice"

And you are going to win:


And the rest of you ladies all shared a 4th place ;) Congrats to all of you =D
If you are one of the winners, and I havenøt sent you an email yet, then please mail your adress to me so I can send your prizes ;)

I was at my parents house yesterday together with almost all the judges, and all of your designs was discussed and praised :) If any of you wanna know some more comments on your design, just contact me :D

It's been very exciting hosting this contest! And I'm glad so many lovely ladies wanted to enter! Thanks to all of you!!

I don't know if there is anything more I need to say? haha.. I'll add it later if I think of something! But again congrats and thanks to all of you =D

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners, they all deserved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm so happy! 3rd place has never felt better. Those other ladies deserve 1st & 2nd!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy!!! Also congrats to Emily and Leslie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these are absolutely amazing! congrats to those who won! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this contest looks like it was so much fun!! I wish I found it sooner so I could have taken a whack at it. The prizes were awesome too!! So very generous! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really was fun! I might do another one at some point.. when I figure out a theme :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...