Sunday, June 5, 2011

Nail Art Contest: Get Inspired! is now closed :) + a new design!

It's now past saturday 4th of june everywhere in the world.. The last cities such as Honolulu, Rarotonga and Pago Pago just made it pass the finish line (This is not fingertip knowledge of mine, I got the info HERE)

I got 13 entries :) I'm so happy, I didn't think I would get nearly as many entries.. That means there's a vote coming up later today (unless real life get's in the way) to find the ones who is going to be presented to the judges! I'm excited! haha..

Oh, And I've changed the layout here! I don't really know if this is how I want it to be, it's kind of dark isn't it? But I've wanted to make the blog wider for a while, but haven't known how to do it.. So last night I browsed the web and found out how to do it by editing the HTML. And I learned how to make your pics larger than blogger's definition of large, so I'll see if I can figure it out =D

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see all of the entries!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...