Sunday, June 5, 2011

Guest Nails: My brother and his girlfriend

I know I said I was going to show you guys the entries for my Nail Art Contest: Get Inspired! But since I've changed the layout and width of the blog, I need to know what I'm dealin with here :p haha.. So this post is my 'test-post' Don't be afraid if this post changes or look weird :)

As some may know, I live in an apartment with my brother and his girlfriend.. Sometimes Maria, my brother's (Nicholas) girfriend, digs through my stash and chooses colors to paint her nails with.. She did that today too, but she did choose a color to do some art with AND asked how I usually did when using glitter..

And a bit later, she presented this:


The best part is, that she did one hand and my brother did the other =D Isn't that too awesome?



Lovely bright colors :)

Allright, after I've played around with this post a bit, hopefully I'll post the lovely entries for my contest :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww how sweet!
    Haha tell her its awesome! And also tell ur bro he did a great job =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, isn't it =D haha.. I'll tell them :) And thanks on their behalv ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...