Monday, June 13, 2011

Colorful Lovestory...

It's the story about my loooove for this colorful mani =D Yay! haha..

I had this one on for quite some time.. 4 days! Amazing..



It was inspired by/copied from THIS design by Dollface.. It's pretty easy!



After wearing this for a couple of days, I added a green crackle.. AMAZING! (but unfortunately I didn't get any pics because, yeah, real life was 'in the way')



I was pretty sad when I had to take it off - but it was chipping...



Sigh.. Pure love.. And I got a lot of compliments on it.. Even the kebab-dude took my hands and just stared at my nails.. haha!

The polishes:


I hope you are all doing well :)

12 comments:

  1. Nice design. Good for summer and sun :) I like yellow HM nail polish !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel summer in your nails!!! So colorful <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. magnificos colores

    bye

    http://conestilodeysimari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks lovely. The black lines really separated the colors. The design looks vibrant. This is something I could wear on a trip to a beach! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot all of you =D Your comments makes my day!
    I hadn't even thought about summer and beach myself when wearing this, I just smiled because of all the bright colors every time I looked at my nails :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't decide if it reminds me of a stained glass window or a lovely painting! Either way-so summery and FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool design!! I love the colours you used;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my I really like this design. Looks like candy *nibbles on your nails* :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...