Friday, June 17, 2011

Any changes og suggestions?

Hi ladies!

At the moment I'm altering a bit on my blog layout/design and stuff like that.. So sometimes it probably looks a bit weird in here..


But while I'm doing this, I wondered if any of you had any comments on what is missing here? Do you want a sub page with info about me, do you want me to write which polishes I use when doing nail art, or is it something else? Leave a comment! I can't promise that I'll do what you suggest, but I would be happy to hear what you have to say =D And if there's something I could do to make this blog better within my own limits/wants/whatever it could be great!

So anything you wanna say, say it! I'm listening.. =)

5 comments:

  1. Maybe at page with links to where you but nail things online and a little about price, quality and service on the different shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im Really Blank On Ideas LOL But Im Excited To See The Changes You'll Make :) i Enjoy Your Blog.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't buy a lot online, so I don't think I could give much information.. But maybe it would be fun to know where else I buy my polishes? hmm.. haha.. I'll maybe do that :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to let you know I've tagged you for an award on my blog. Please check it out for details :)

    Sadly I don't have suggestions for you lol. I think writing or showing what polishes you use is a good idea though, it's helpful to see what's gone into a design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. weee, thanks :) I'm super happy!!

    I'll have that in mind, thak you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...