Monday, May 9, 2011

Dragon's Breath gone bad..

Saturday I put on BB Couture Dragon's Breath.. It's just amazing! I love it! Must be my fave polish now.. haha..

I didn't take a pic because I was in a hurry.. And sunday I had to much tipwear.. So I wanted to spice it up a bit..

And I don't like it at all.. :(


It looks a bit better in the pics than IRL..




baah.. If I have the time I need to do me a new mani today..

The polishes (bad pic - taken in the evening and with flash)

Oh and a quick pic of Orly Green With Envy with Royal Navy, Mint Apple and Gems.. Just tried them out before removing it..


And something exciting (IMO) is going to happen soon...!

5 comments:

  1. Jeg tror de negle vil klæde din mor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love the title of your post...I'm just imagining a dragon breathing out stench! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love that navy color ♥ ... I don't think your dragon's breath mani looks bad at all. It looks fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dragon's breath mani reminds me of Batik fabric...kind of funky and beautiful at the same time! But I do know the feeling of hating a mani you just did LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Det tænkte jeg faktisk også, mor! Hvis jeg skal ordne dine negle igen ved jeg hvilke farver jeg skal tage med mig :)

    VV: Haha, thanks! That was my intention..

    Def Addicted: Royal Navy is amazing! I'll have to use it for a 'real' mani soon, so you can see it in all it's glory! I'm glad you like the mani, even though I don't :)

    Gottwinkies: Well, thanks :) Yeah, sometimes it jsut doesn't end up how you imagined..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...