Sunday, April 3, 2011

Zip it!

Hope you've all had a good weekend so far! I've been busy with way to many things except studying.. Damn :/ But I had fun :) haha

Today I'll show you a mani I had actually planned before beginning it :)

Am I right that these are all pastels, except the pinky-color?

So here's the result..
And don't like it at all! I didn't do a good job at all.. I'm kinda dissaponted with myself.. I have do try doing it again at some time, just better..

But even though I actually hated this mani, it all became quite fun :) Inspired by Varnish Vixen I got me some props...!

So if you couldn't see what I had tried to do, here's a hint ;)




I really enjoyed using props.. I'll definately do it again, if I happen to have something I can use for it.. Of course I couldn't do as good a job as her, but that's fine by me :)

The cast:

I took this off right after doing the photoshoot.. And I've had naked nails since :O And that was friday! Insane, I know.. But I haven't had time.. And now I'm lacking inspiration.. Suggestions, anyone?

8 comments:

  1. Your nail art is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) eventhough you don't like it, I think it's cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies :) I'm glad you like it even though I don't :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awhhhh, I'm so flattered! And I actually love this mani. It looks really cute with the buttons and the base colors all look really amazing together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just really inspiring :) Thanks, I'm glad you like it, now that I don't.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...