Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oily randomness..

Hey all!
Hope your week has been good so far! Luckily I only have 1 day left and then we have a loong holiday :D Maybe I can get my act together and do another vegan-post then.. haha

Well onto the nails.. I wanted to try out some untried polishes.. So I took Chelsea - Tropic of Cancer and OPI Glacier Bay Blues (I think those are the names, I can't remember and I'm too lazy to go look)

They do look fairly similar.. index-pinky: chelsea-opi-chelsea-opi

And inspired by CucumPear I did a random mani with some other untrieds :p



showing off the different shimmer in the polishes - even though it's not possible to show it all, they are SO gorg..


And the has-been-untrieds:

I'm too tired to say anything, so I'll just stop for now..

3 comments:

  1. take it easy sweetie!!! i could see the shimmer!! very pretty mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holiday: I'm glad you can see it! haha

    BeauxsMom: Thaanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...